Wednesday, November 12, 2008
And the Father of the Year Award goes to.......
NOT JEREMY! Not that he's a bad dad, he's actually a great one, but not always too smart! We have some magnets on our frigde of a Korean Bride and Groom which Jeremy lets Ava play with, even though I said he shouldn't cause she might bite off the small magnet on the back. But does he listen to me......oh no, cause I don't no any better. So yesterday he is off of work and realizes the Groom is missing his magnet, so he searches the area and finds nothing. Somehow responsiblitly kicks in and he calls the Pediatrician for advice. They say it must of gone down if she doesn't seem to be chocking on it and to watch for it to pass through. I have to ask the Daycare lady to check her poopy diapers today and look for it, sorry Betsy! Lo and behold, out comes a small magnet! Poor Jeremy is feeling bad about this, maybe he'll listen to my super-safety freak self next time...........and Ava is well and happy as usual, thats all that matter!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
oh no! Poor little Ava! I know how you feel though. Those boys need to always listen to us! And yes.. Addie totally always wants to climb in the dishwasher too!!
So now she is trying to magnetize her poop?!!?
That is a funny story! Yeah maybe next time Jeremy will listen to those mother's instincts of yours..
Great story! Poor Jeremy....hopefully he recovers from this! Archie and I loved the pics of Ava as a lady bug! Supercute!
Post a Comment