Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy, Happy Halloween!


Okay, I know when I do post it normally includes a ton of pictures, sorry! But guess its mainly for the family who wants to see what she is up to. Ava was the cutest little lady bug!!!! Somehow the wings didn't even bother her, nor the dress, I was for sure she'd be ripping at it. And we made it most the night w/ the bows in place, good job Ava.
That is me, the Punk Rock/Goth Freak, I just threw whatever I had together. Downtown Gresham (city we live in) has Trick-or-Treating in the little shops there for the kids. Jeremy delivers mail down here, so they all wanted to see Ava dressed up. So I brought her down after he got off work and we walked around to meet the people. Though Jeremy forgot he had his wife w/ him and only introduced Ava to his customers (I think he remebered me twice!). What a sweet husband, guess we know who is #1 girl is!!! I'm a little jealous...

A couple from church had a party w/ a bunch of other couples and young kids, they all looked so cute, but could not get them to look all at once. The Bear cub next to Ava is a girl born six weeks before Ava named Eva but pronounced Ava!!!



Our family shot, just lovely. So I was attempting to dress like me from the past (a little crazy) and Jeremy was being a nerd (just like his youth). I got him that great wig, which everyone took turns putting it on their babies and taking pictures. They had a 'Best Costume' prize and it came down to a 3-way tie between Jeremy, Ava and this 70's Track star. So we re-voted and Jeremy won! How lame, Ava was clearly the best there!!! But I think Jer got the sympothy vote cause he wasn't far off from his younger days as a nerd!!! haha It was a great Halloween though. And we came home just in time to get a total of 9 Trick-or-Treaters after 9pm. Too fun!








4 comments:

Melissa said...

What an adorable family. I agree that Ava should have won! I too won a costume contest!

Tianna said...

She's a darling lady bug. I just love dressing up the kids. I love this girls hair. Standing on end all the time!

Janell H. said...

Loooove all the pics! Ava is just darling as a ladybug. She is always smilin' for her pics, you've trained her well. I love your red hair, too. Nice street shot in Gresham, looks like a fun place!

Rachel said...

TOTALLY CUTE COSTUME! she is the perfect little lady bug! Looks like she really enjoyed halloween this year! Isn't it great!