I haven't played w/ Ava's hair much since she discovered I was putting clips in it a few months ago and she'd yank them out right away. So while she was enjoying lunch today, I got to style her hair and she just sat there & let me. I think her pigtails turned out quite cute and I even got a clip in there w/out her pulling it out all afternoon.
Yesterday Ava & I had fun sticking out our tongues at eachother, she's very good at mimicing us these days.
We are getting ready for our 1st Weekend w/out Ava!!!! On the 5th is our 9 YEAR Anniversary, so we are dropping Ava off w/ my Mom and having a quiet, fun weekend alone! I think I may have already mentioned this, but I'm just excited because its in 2 days! Right now I'm cool w/ leaving her, but hopefully I won't breakdown once we're there--though I think Jeremy might! :)
So last night I took at class called Bodyworks at my Gym, the instuctor is a NAZI of a trainer! I had taken the class a couple years ago and kind of remebered how hard it was, but WOW, it was a killer! I've made a goal of going to the gym 3-4 times a week, and have so far kept it for the past 4 weeks and I'm down about 7lbs w/ lots more to go. So I thought since I've been doing good this class wouldn't be too bad, but I'm hurting and I know tomorrow will be worse. Oh well, I like it when my butt feels all hard, even if its killing me!
8 comments:
Wow Trish!!! Keep up the good work!!! It's so hard to stay motivated to exercise-- you are awesome!! Ava's pig tails are so sweet!
Oh and congrats on NINE YEARS!!! Jeez you are old married people, just like us!!!
Love the hair. CUTE!
Congrats on keeping your goal of working out. YOU GO GIRL!
ok Add and I are so jealous... well mainly me. Those piggys are so stinkin cute! I love that her hair is long enough you can keep it looped! She's a doll!! Way to go Ava... let you mommy play with your hair everyday now.. we love it!
Trish, didn't we take the BOdyworks class together? That class instructor was a Nazi! Have fun on your anniversary weekend! Ava will enjoy the time with her Grandma! And congrats on getting to the gym! I can't wait til i can exercise again. I still have about two months......grrrrr
She;s growing up way too fast. Have a blast this weekend together alone. You'll think about her the whole time and probably have to call a few times but that is normal. She'll survive and have a blast with grandma. What are you guys doing?
I love her pigtails, they're super cute on her. Kristy had the same problem with Elizabeth and she chose piggies too.
I can't believe it has been 9 years already so enjoy it and bask in just the "two of you." (it gets harder to leave the more kids you have)
Congratulations on the 7lbs and many more to come.
(say hi to your parents for us :-))
Wow..
Very unique blog.
Fantastic pictures.
Please visit:
http://bali-digitalworld.blogspot.com
Keep blogging.
Good day.
Post a Comment