She's a very serious, focused driver.
2 weeks ago we went to this Rec center that has an awesome indoor pool and slide, even a kind of lazy river area. Ava LOVED the slide, though I thought it'd be scary for her. She must have gone down it 8 or 9 times w/ Jeremy. We spent 2 hours just playing in the water, way fun. But I think that's where Jer & I caught a nasty cold that we are still fighting and now Ava has it too.
Jeremy got Ava a wagon to pull her to the park in, she climbs in it and is ready to go!
Who dressed this child anyways???? Haha, it was me! She loves these Tiger slippers and they just went great w/ her stripped tights.
We are gearing up to go to MN on Sunday for a week of COLD fun! Just hope we survive the plane ride w/ Ava on our lap! Ahhhh.
2 comments:
I love that picture in her wagon all bundled up! She's like come on, what's the delay?
Oh, she is getting so big!! I love the shot with her Tigger slippers!! So cute! And no worries, you'll get plenty of outdoor time once summer hits!!! I can't wait until my Gabe starts smiling at me!!! And the experienced parents would tell you to give up on new things and get cable so the TV can entertain her! HA HA!
Post a Comment