We had great weather a couple weekends ago, so took Ava to the Zoo for the 1st time. She wasn't too sure of the big animals getting close to the glass, but liked to watch them anyways. The above pic is Ava terrified of the parakeets, not a bird fan. But Jeremy wanted to torture her so we went into the area where they fly around and she didn't enjoy it much.
Yeah, the BIG elephant was walking to close to the glass, so she bolted away!
Easter at my Uncle & Aunts' house across town. They did an egg hunt and had egss hidden for all of us. Ava loved the candy inside, of course!
All pretty and ready for church! Jer's mom bought the cute white dress when we visited MN in March, I saved it for Easter Sunday.
Every fall asleep reading a book??? Apparently so do babies who can't really "read," too funny. It's even a book about Naptimes. Silly girl! I normally don't check on her after putting her down, but she was just having a time out in her crib, guess she needed a nap.
I've been absolutly DYING from allergies this year, which I really haven't dealt with in the past. Then last week I got laryngitis and could barely talk. I haven't felt like "me" since mid-Feb. when I got a 5 week long cold, then allergies and now sick again. Somebody shoot me! My doc loaded me up on Rx meds, so allergies are doing better, I can breathe again. Oh well, such is my life!!!!
6 comments:
Those pictures are so cute. I can't believe how big she is already.... I'm sorry to hear about your illness and allergies. Hopefully the meds help clear everything up soon. I read on one of your previous posts that you have an appt with your Dr. this month. Have you gone yet or is that next month?
Too cute! I'm sorry to hear about being sick. I hope you feel better soon! I've been dealing with a two week cold so...i'm feeling your pain! I still haven't felt like me since before I got pregnant!!!! hee hee!
I totally cracked up at that picture of her with the book ON her face!!! So cute!! I love to see how much she looks like you. I can't explain the resemblance exactly, but I see it!
I love the pics! The dress is adorable, and I love Ava's blue tongue! I swear she looks like a 3 year old! I'm so excited to see you all soon. Just 2 more weeks! Hopefully you won't be sick then. Get better and I'll see you soon. Actually I'll talk to you even sooner!
you have quite the reader on your hands! SO CUTE!!!
I feel you with the allergies. I have had them for the first time this year and I want to rip my eyes out! I can't have any of the really good stuff since I am nursing. I pick up the meds tomorrow...counting the hours!
Post a Comment