But it was also an UGLY bathroom and very outdated, so it needed done.
Ava wanted to be Daddy's little helper the whole time, so he had to work at night while she was sleeping. Jeremy did another awesome tile job and design in this bathroom. He's learned some good skills w/ all these projects.
Okay, that cabinet was supposed to go over the sink, but Jer installed the lights too low and the top of the cabinet blocked the light too much. So no there are 2 mirrors in the bathroom, oh well.
I'm loving the black, my favorite! And in this bathroom we did brushed Nickel fixtures, looks really good I think. I didn't get a good pic of the light fixture, but it's pretty fancy. The mirror is supposed to rotate up and down, but takes alot of effort for some reason, so it'll just stay in that position.
We were going to re-tile the bathroom, but ended up finding an insert that was a decent price and sooooo much easier to install and clean! We decided not to put a door back on like it used to have, they just get to grimmy, and cleaning bathrooms are not my favorite activity. So anything to make the job easier I'm all for it! It's hard to tell in the pics, but the wall color is called Pebble stone, like a light grey. I wanted something a little darker, but it matches the tile well and looks pretty good.
That SHOULD be our last major project in this house. I told Jer I'd stay here maybe 2-3 more years, then I want something a bit bigger. I already feel stuffed in here and if we add more kids to this family, we'll be crowded. But we've made this place look way better than what it was when we moved in 4 1/2 yrs ago. If we stayed much longer, I'd make Jer re-do the kitchen, but thats not going to happen. Now what do we do w/ all Jeremy's free time???
8 comments:
THAT IS SO COOL!!! It looks GREAT. I love the tile design, the pale grey paint, and the black. It's so classy! I loved brushed nickel, it's my favorite. Wow, Jeremy might actually get to do something fun now...HAH!
Gorgeous! If I ever get to redo my bathroom, I'll have you come be my decorator. I totally agree with you about the shower door, I HATE cleaning them! (So I don't). It is a lot of work but how fun to have a new bathroom! Jealous!!
Looks good!
Wow, great job! Just in time to show it off to visitors. My glass doors are hard to clean also. I just bought some "scrubbing bubbles" from Costco to see if that helps! Mom
Wow, that is pretty shnazzy! We'll have to come up and visit soon and bask in the glorious bathroom!
Looks awesome! I'm impressed with Jeremy's skills and your excellent taste! Nice work! See ya tomorrow at playgroup!
Looks great, and probably feels better. I'm so impressed your hubby did it even if it took forever. Great job jeremy.
I must come over and use your new bathroom! It looks amazing...ok I am slightly kidding about using it too...maybe just a peak will do!
Post a Comment