Ava is getting a "little" better at smiling for the camera, just looks awkward though. She sure loves her TWINS though, thanks to Grandma & Grandpa Frey.
Modeling her new dress. Thanks to my Mom for showing me how to sew on the buttons a couple weeks ago, how lame is it that I couldn't even do something so simple. I toss clothes in a pile that need their buttons back on, but now I can actually do it!
We are excited for Thanksgiving and seeing some of the family again (also for my BIRTHDAY a couple days before!). I just LOVE this time of year and all the celebrating and being with Family!
6 comments:
Amazing dress! TEACH ME TEACH ME! I really some help getting my sewing machine going. Actually I need help getting myself going. Serious next time you pull yours out....call me. I will run right over and copy everything you do!!
You are just getting more domestic everytime I turn around! So cute! Well done!
Good Job Trish! I want to learn how to sew so I can make dresses for my sweet KaeLynn! KaeLynn really enjoyed Ava's dolly today! Thank you!
Good job! The dress looks great! I have learned to sew on buttons probably four or five times, but I think Travis would still have to be the one to sew a button back on--I can never remember for the life of me how to do it! Ava is such a little mommy! I loved watching her in church yesterday!
The purple dress rocks!
Cute dress on a cute girl! How lame it is that I didn't teach you how to sew on buttons when you were a teenager!! I really missed out on some things! So glad you are trying to learn the things I should have taught you in the first place. Love you!
Post a Comment