Friday, November 20, 2009

Oh how they grow....

2 days old...

2 months old...

5 months old...


10 months old.... (my favorite hair)


15 months old...
17 months old..

19 months old...

2 years old!!!

I wanted to do this when Ava turned 2, which was a couple weeks ago now. But Ava and I were looking over her photos (when she was supposed to be sleeping, but wouldn't) and I thought I'd do it today. Their are times I can't even remeber what having that little baby around was like, I know we did alot of laying around just staring at eachother! I LOVE the little lady she's becoming, even with the sassy attitude I get at times. I know I posted it on Facebook, but we hit a big milestone! GOT RID OF BINKIE! That thing has been plaguing me for months. Not that I think she is too old for it, but when I'm still woken up 1-3 times a night because she's lost the dumb thing, it's more than time to GO! It's been a week now, and we are doing pretty good. It takes a little longer to go to sleep at night now, but most the nights she has slept through okay. Hooray for sleep! And suprisingly she's only asked for it a couple of times. She is such a BIG girl now.
Who ready for TURKEY DAY???? Cause I am! And the minor detail of my birthday 2 days before, but who really cares about that....

7 comments:

Tracy said...

I loved her hair when it stood straight up!! haha It looked like it would never lay down but sure enough it has and now is getting so long or gorgeous. It is fun to look back and to see how your child has grown. It is amazing to see how fast it happens, a little sad sometimes, but is wonderful to see the personalities they have and of course all the joy they bring into your lives. . . .

Janell H. said...

Ava has always had fabulous hair! Fist the white spikes, and now the gorgeous long blond hair.
And hello, your birthday is no minor detail :)

The Valley Family said...

Hey Lady,
How did you get rid of the binkie! We have the same problem with a few times a night loosing it? BTW how are you doing? I can't believe she is alredy two, Marissa turns two in 2 weeks oh how the time flies by.

Melissa said...

I miss her crazy hair! She sure has grown up. I love seeing the pictures of her playing with her little babies. She is quite the mommy! I hope you have a fantastic birthday tomorrow! Did you get work off?

Korrie said...

Time really does goes by so fast.

Maren B said...

Happy Birthday, Trish!

Heather G. said...

So cute! She is quite the little lady! Well, I really wanted Gabe to take the binky when he was collicky! but now that he's over that I'm glad we don't have to worry about it at all. no binky! Big milestone...I'm just waiting for Gabe to finally crawl...though, I know once he does start crawling I'll be going out of my mind! he he! Hope you had a great birthday and Thanksgiving! Love you guys,
Heather