Okay I'm just rambling, thanks to the stuffed up head of mine. Here are some current pics-nothing exciting, but an update for the family.

Over Thanksgiving weekend, Jeremy built this little race track so Ava & my neice and nephew could race their cars. Jeremy is just too creative when it comes to play, I do love that about him!

I TOTALLY ruined Ava's bangs recently, so I decided it was time for her 1st salon haircut. They fixed up the bangs a bit (though nothing could be done about how far over I cut them) and I had them cut off all the layers in the back. I wanted them to do a little shorter bob, but the lady thought this was good enough. She's still the cutest girl!

I came into kitchen one day to find this, half naked and eating white chocolate chips from the cupboard. Ava is just TOO TALL, not a good benefit right now. Silly monster!
I'm sooooo excited for my sister Melissa to get here Sunday. She'll stay w/ us all week, till we drive up to WA on Christmas Eve and spend the weekend w/ the fam up there.
Merry Christmas to all of you!!!!
Merry Christmas to all of you!!!!
6 comments:
Oh no! Of course I call you on the day you are sick asking an arm and leg of you. Forgive me! I was just so excited about quitting my job and Gray reminded me that we still need a ride....ah no excuse. Please get feeling better and tell me to find someone else if you still don't feel well!!
The pic of Ava raiding the cupboards is funny!! Time to get the junk out of the house so she can only raid good-for-her food!! Get Well!! Love you!
I am sorry you are not feeling good! I went through it twice so I know exactly how you feel. It SUCKS!!
That racetrack is so coooool! I didn't know Ava was also a car fan!
That picture of Ava eating the chocolate chips half-dressed is priceless. She looks like "I think Mom is coming, I am gonna be busted!"
That is one small consolation that even though you can't get back your physical or emotional investment in the fertility treatments, you can get back the financial one. It seems like at least that way the doctors are not taking advantage of couples in need and just taking their money when they can't produce a result. It seems like the right thing to do.
New tires on the car, definitely not as exciting as your new TV :)
Whoa, they refunded your money?! Good for them (and for you!). Tell Jeremy his racetrack is very impressive and if he wants to make a little money on the side, maybe we'll commission him to make us a few cool playthings like that somewhere down the line...
I love the racetrack! That's a good idea. I'll make Archie make one for Boog when he's a bit older! She's such a cutie! I can't believe how big she is!
Post a Comment