Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Family pics

We took some pics in November, they turned out pretty cute. Though we caught Ava's smile only 3 times, she was not interested in the crazy lady trying to get her to smile. So being the lazy person I am, I took pics of the pics, instead of scanning them. Sorry, crappy qualitly.


Ava shows off for ONE pic, turned out cute!


I didn't take a pic of one pic, some of you were lucky to get that for a Christmas card. Sorry to the ones that didn't!

4 comments:

Korrie said...

Those are so cute. I love the one of Ava up side down. What cute pictures of you and your family

The Valley Family said...

I love the pictures, they are darling! What a cute family I can't believe how big she is getting, my how they grow up so fast!

Janell H. said...

Seriously, can I have her dress?? It is soooo cute!!!

Cavan, Sarah, KaeLynn said...

Ava is SO Cute in that last picture! I'm glad that you guys took them, they are adorable.