Just a cute shot of Ava after church yesterday.
1st~wipe the baby, "baby went poopy mommy"
2nd~Position diaper under butt just right (she is very good at this)

4th~Re-dress the baby (which is surprisingly the hardest part for Ava).
4th~Re-dress the baby (which is surprisingly the hardest part for Ava).
4 of her babies, she's a pro now!!!!
She's going to be a GREAT little helper! :)
(And thanks Grandma Frey for the diapers, she just recently realized I had put diapers on 2 of her babies after you bought them for her back in October!)
9 comments:
how cute is she!!? I love it! She will be the sweetest little helper ever! She will probably fight you every time to be able to change the babies diaper! And she'll be good enough you can just let her take over! :)
Ava certainly has that motherly instinct! How nice it will be to have someone to help you. :)
Wow! She is awesome! It will be nice to have her around to help you out. Her hair still looks so adorable!
She totally is going to take over for you when the baby comes! Ava is getting so big and grown up!
That is so cute.
Wow, that is hard enough for me with a lot of practice--I am way impressed that Ava can already do that! She must have good coordination and a lot of determination. Of course, her babies don't squirm...
Ava is a such a smarty! She'll be doing everything for you in no time!! PS Gray and I both got those Canadian gloves for Christmas when they were not so popular and now people are selling them on e-bay for big bucks. Even OPRAH has some...hahah
Too cute!! My girls have never been into baby dolls, although we have had a quite a few stuffed animals in diapers. :) How's your new little cutie growing?! When do we get to find out what you're having (like how I totally just made it sound like I'm a part of it?)? Please don't tell me you're one of those wait and see people! ;)
That is soo cute! Ava is such a little helper! How are you feeling? Can't wait to see you in April!
Hugs, Heather (Too lazy to sign in to blogger thus the anon comment)!
Post a Comment