Monday, March 29, 2010

FAIRY PRINCESS PARTY


My Sis-in-law Shanda put on a Fairy Princess Birthday Party
for my niece (her daughter) Kiera-who turned 3!!!
It was soooo stinking cute...she did their nails, put makeup and glitter all over them,
then they each got their wings and flower headpiece.
All the cute little fairies...

Then they decorated cupcakes and ate them, or parts of them.
The birthday Fairy Kiera!


Too cute, but not sure about the wings!
Thanks Shanda & Pam!
And Happy Birthday again to Kiera.









5 comments:

Cavan, Sarah, KaeLynn said...

To be a mom to a little girl is the best! I can't wait until I can throw a girly party for KaeLynn!!!

Melissa said...

I'm sad I missed this fairy party! The girls look so dang cute!!! I'm excited to see everyone this weekend.

The Valley Family said...

oh my how cute, what a great idea!

Jill and Travis said...

How cute! I love the picture of Ava getting her nails done. She looks so serious about it--too funny!

Korrie said...

Those are such cute pictures and what a pioneer to host such an elaborate party. :-) how are you feeling these days?