Monday, July 5, 2010

FAMILY REUNION=CRAZY BUT GOOD TIMES!!!

On our way to Northern NV (near Elko) for some good ol' family time...
with all 100+ members!
Ava was kind enough to occupy her Baby and read her stories...it took us about 11 hours
to get there, but we broke it up in 2 days each way.


Let the good times begin! Ava and my cousins' little girl. They didn't always
get along or agree, but I think they still had some fun.

One of my fav cousins, Audra, making my sweet nephew Liam laugh & smile!



My nephew Kael & sister Melissa!




Haha! They didn't even know I took this! My sis was an angel and let Ava
sleep with her everynight. I was afraid she'd get cold and I move WAY too much at night, so they cuddled together and stayed warm. Me, didn't do too much sleeping anyhow. Pregnancy and camping really don't mix well (and for some reason I'm going camping this coming weekend...I'm crazy).



Baby Liam & Miss Ava! She is a baby LOVER!
(I took this pic with them on my lap...be grateful I edited out the cleavage that ended up in the pic! :) )






Big Uncle Mark and the ladies, Kiera & Ava!
Uncle Mark was a good help with Ava and she misses him already.
And thank you Mark for the awesome massage, I was kinda sore for a couple days, but it was good!








Brian (oldest bro), his wife Shanda, Liam, Melissa (sis) & Big Mama Trish





It was GREAT seeing all my extended family, they are awesome!
I was a party pooper and left a day earlier than I was going to, it was hard not sleeping and then being stuck in the heat all day with little relief, but we still had fun while there!
Other note: I'm 30.5 weeks preggo!!!!! Rock on!!! Only 8.5 weeks to go since I'll be doing a C-section at 39 weeks (but hoping I go into labor before then)! Ava hugs and kisses her baby sister everyday. She is still an unnamed child, I'm just baffled. Don't worry, I will share when we decide. Counting down though, the hips are KILLING me!!!!

4 comments:

Shanda said...

That picture of Ava in her pigtails is SOOooo adorable! It was so much fun to hang out with you guys at the reunion. You are a total rockstar pregnant camping and all. It was really fun to see all the family, and wasn't Audra such trip? Some super fun memories for sure.

Audra said...

Ah! Trish - YOU ARE MY FAV! Love ya and wished we could have hugged goodbye. Man, my hair while camping really sucks. Thanks for putting up with lil' Mak. She is a handful and Ava is a dear. I loved hanging with Melissa and Mark too! Your family really rocks. Tell Brian to get there on time next time. I mean - I drove 12.5 hours - it is the least he could do. :)

Janell H. said...

So many cute kids there, lucky!!!! I remember camping once with a sleeping bag in a tent when I was prego, it was like the worst idea ever. Congrats on 30 weeks! The baby is almost cooked!!

Cavan, Sarah, KaeLynn said...

That totally sucks that you couldn't sleep. I hope you don't get as grumpy as I do when I don't sleep. :) Glad to have you guys back!