Wednesday, August 4, 2010

We love the Zoo and our Cousins!!!!

First off, sorry, there are alot of pics in this post. I just stuck them all together.
I have this week off of work and wanted to have some fun with Ava, so we headed to the Zoo...her favorite place! And that creature behind her would be her fav animal there...the alligator or crocidile...she calls it both. And she makes up good stories about it.
Just a couple monkeys.

A little too fascinated with the tongue and teeth of this statue.


Ava wouldn't pet the chicken, but she was all over this sweet bunny.



Super cheesy, but adorable!

We loved the polar bear, it was it's lunch time. So Ava got to watch it chow down
a couple dead fish and she didn't mind at all.
This past weekend we went up to WA to see my family, it's so
fun getting these 3 cousins together, they play pretty well.

Trihs, Melissa, Andrew & Brian...4 of 6 siblings.
Last time together for awhile!
My Sister left this past Monday to go start teaching school in Provo, UT and bro Andrew
will be heading back to college in Prescott, AZ in a couple weeks.
Aren't they cute??? My SIL got them matching shorts!


My poor hubby, this is a common occurance when we visit.
He's a great play toy!



The big boys built some little styrofoam planes and later built model rockets which
they launched in the backyard.

And lets not forget this cute little man, Liam!
He is just too sweet and has the most adorable little laugh when you tickle him.
I got lots of snuggles and kisses in with him.
Kiera, Me & Ava....just hanging out!

I should find the other pic I have that looks almost exactly like this, but it's with my nephew Kael at about the same age, now he is 5! Jake loves to snuggle the babies, they are a little less rough then the older ones.

We are adjusting back to normal life without my sister here, it was sad to see her go,
but she has lots of exciting changes ahead.
But Ava doesn't like to be left with me too much, she's totally anti-potty training with me around and is a bit more defiant. It'll be a long 3 months when I'm on maternity leave! But I'm excited for the time off to spend with my girls. Only 3 weeks and 6 days!
Now I just have to move Ava into her new room and get it all decorated, then after all our company is gone when baby comes, we'll set up the babies room. Fun stuff!











3 comments:

Audra said...

Love the shots of the 4/6 siblings. And the airplane shot. Oh, I just love seeing pictures of you and your life. Don't give up on Ava. She will get it when she is ready. I promise. Take care.

Melissa said...

That was such a great weekend with everyone! I miss living with you all, but I bet you are glad to have sometime alone as a family.

Korrie said...

What adorable pictures. I'm excited to see the picts of the newest baby girl when she gets here in 3 weeks and 6 days. :-) I can't believe the time has gone by so quickly, (at least for me it has) and it's right around the corner. Try to put your feet up and rest as much as you can.