(Ava & Mya kicking back, Ava LOVES to hold her!)
My baby Mya is 2 weeks old today, amazing how it went by fast.
Today we had her Dr appt and then my Dr appt...it was crazy having to drag them around and oh how I hate waiting for Doctors!
My bro and his family came to meet Mya this past weekend.
Little sleep was had by most of us, but we still loved having them here.
The kids got along for the most part. Well, except at church on Sunday. Right as church was starting Ava decided she wanted the goldfish that I had given her cousin Kiera, well Kiera got mad and so did Ava and screaming & crying commenced. Kiera got dragged out of the chapel screaming "I want my Mommy", everybody started laughing. A bit embaressing, especially for my SIL Shanda, sorry!
Ava & Kiera are almost exactly 7 months apart and funny thing, so are Liam and Mya. We had taken a pic of the girls like this (should have posted it), so had to do it with these two.
Jeremy is the biggest kid, loved by all the kids! Ava & my cousin Jess are enjoying their ride.
Love this pic, looks like he's posing or thinking really hard!
Ava did some posing for me also!
Little sleep was had by most of us, but we still loved having them here.
The kids got along for the most part. Well, except at church on Sunday. Right as church was starting Ava decided she wanted the goldfish that I had given her cousin Kiera, well Kiera got mad and so did Ava and screaming & crying commenced. Kiera got dragged out of the chapel screaming "I want my Mommy", everybody started laughing. A bit embaressing, especially for my SIL Shanda, sorry!
I'll have to do a comparison post soon.
My Girls! Just love them!!!
Mya's 1st bath! Didn't like it too much, but by the 3rd one has decided it's not too bad.
But with Mya being a whole 2lbs lighter, it fits great!
Stats on Mya:
2 weeks- 9lb 1.5 oz, 22 in long
LOVES to sleep!
Cranky from 10pm to around midnight, not cool!
Not a fan of tummy time.
Fast eater, way faster than Ava.
Poops all day long (not that anyone wanted to know that)
Smiles in her sleep, so sweet.
Takes all sorts of "tough" love from her sister and doesn't even cry about it.
Is the cutest little bug!!!
6 comments:
So that's whose kid was screaming. Hahaha, that was pretty funny, but tell your SIL not to worry--I already had forgotten it happened until just now. I'm sure everyone else has, too. Maybe... :)
Anyway, your girls are adorable. I love the bathtub picture--Mya has a little bow even in the tub. Awesome!
So cute! And Ava looks so grown up next to her tiny little buddy!
Thanks for the pics! I'm glad that someone got to wear that BYU onesie. Mya looks like Ava when she was a baby, except for the lack of rolls! After looking at all these pics I miss my nieces and nephews even more! One month!!! I hope they are ready for some love from Aunt Lissa!
It sounds like things are settling down at your house with the new addition. Trish, you seem so happy and so content with your growing family. Thank you for sharing, and I love seeing your family and I love your little girls!
LOVE all the pictures of the adorable cousins together!!! I'm so impressed at how much you've updated the blog so we can watch Mya grow. Suddenly Ava looks TONS older compared to Baby Mya, wow.
What adorable photos of everyone and Liam looks just like Brian. I can't believe she's already two weeks old but I have a feeling we'll be saying that at her first birthday also. :-)
Post a Comment