refuses to try any other letter yet, even though the "v" is so easy.
But she is quite proud of her "A".
but thankfully I think my daycare lady does it.
But I put her down the other day and instead of burying her head in the blanket,
she raised it up and looked around for a good few minutes before getting all pissed off.
mine and her shirts are always wet!
Of course my poor girl is over a head taller than all the other 3 year old.
And for that matter,
quite a few of the 4 and 5 year olds!
So far she is loving it, it'll be fun to hear her sing all the new songs she learns.
5 comments:
That is awesome that Ava is wanting to write something at least. I'm sure she loves primary, or at least the singing part. Mya is adorable as always.
I have been so bad at keeping up with blogs lately! I just read your last 10 posts and you have been busy! Mya is an adorable 4 month old and Ava is a smart 3 year old. It looks like Christmas was super fun with your family. I seriously can't think of a better way to spend the holidays! (don't ask Gray...he thinks we should have gone on a cruise! Crazy)
Good job with the letters, Ava! Gosh, she looks EXACTLY like you in that first picture.
Mya looks like she's got the hang of that whole "head up" thing!
and what good "a's" they are. I'm still shocked that Mya is already 4 months old. Time really does go by very quickly but they are adorable.
My nieces are awesome! :)
Post a Comment