And this little Princess is just adorable!
Her and Ava had a fun weekend playing, though they had some disagreements as well. Kiera kept telling Ava she was her Best Friend, so sweet.
The little people! I realized I didn't get a single pic of my oldest nephew though, sorry Kael!
Daddy loving on Mya! She's already a Daddy's girl. It's hard to feed her with him around, cause she'll hear his voice and turn his way and give him a big smile, then continue eating. This can happen several times though. She is so dang sweet and such a happy little clam!
Here is my model after making her dress. She decided to stay in it all that day, even though it was a bit chilly, and my house is always chilly.
And the other celebration that took place was that Jeremy & I celebrated 11 years together on Saturday! Since we were up in WA, my brother & SIL & Mom (for part of the night) babysat our girls. We went and saw the movie, "The Dilema", which was funny & crazy. Then went to The Melting Pot for dinner. Our reservation was for 7:45pm and we finished up at 10:50pm! That was the LONGEST dinner we've ever been to. And since it was just us and we talk all the time, we ran out of things to talk about. And we were so dang tired, I almost fell asleep! But it was yummy and a new experience for us, we've never been there. It's a fondue resturant, for those that don't know. But one of the pricest places we've ever been! So probably the last time we'll go in quite awhile. Jeremy got me a card that said "For your anniversary, how does a cruise to the caribbean sound?" Then you open it up and it makes the big cruise ship horn noise! Jerk! I could seriously use a REAL ONE right about now. Maybe next year....Love you honey!
5 comments:
LOVED the super cute dresses you made! The girls all looked so cute. It was a blast this weekend, thanks for coming to celebrate Liam and for sharing your adorable family with us! We love you!
Congrats on 11 years!!! That's so funny about Jeremy's card!!! Maybe next year!
I love the dresses, Ava looks like such a star in hers :)
Wow those dresses are ADORABLE! I can't believe you can make them that fast! I felt the same way about the melting pot. You can only talk for so long. It would be fun to go with another couple.
Love that messy picture! ADORBALE dress!
Those dresses are adorable. I love the print. Where did end up finding the fabric? I can't believe that little boy is already 1.... it seems like 6 months ago, she had him. Wow time really does escape me.
Post a Comment