and we miss all the cute baby shots. They all turned out beautiful!
Mya did really well too, got some cute faces.
we should have taped it back when she was a baby and we had noticed it starting to poke out more than her left one (not that we would've really done that people). Oh well.
I like this one, though we got the other one in the bigger size for the wall.
One of the best ones we've ever taken, everyone is smiling!

There's that ear again, that was Jeremy's fault, he tucked the hair behind it when I wasn't watching.
And we had to capture the baby chub!
There's that ear again, that was Jeremy's fault, he tucked the hair behind it when I wasn't watching.
The one pic I didn't order that I should have, was just like this one but we got her other arm up and she was flipping us the middle finger! But she had the cutest little smirky grin to go with it, classic!
In other news: We've been house bound for almost 2 weeks...it sucks. Ava came down with a nasty cold & cough, that she then spread to poor Mya. Mya had her 6 month check-up on the 28th and the Doctor said she may have RSV, but a slight case and no meds needed. Poor girl still sounds bad, but I think they are both on the mend. And I've been fighting it on and off, currently on and Jer has a sore throat today. We miss our friends and hope to see them all next week.
Mya @ 6 months:
16lb 12oz-67%
26 3/4 inches-85%
Head 17 inches-72%
Loves to eat solids, only get a dirty look from the peas.
Just weaned this week, now only on formula (I was having issues producing again and decided it wasn't worth the stress knowing if she wasn't getting enough or not...I'm okay with my decision)
Loves to laugh at her sisters. (Ava gets mad when Mya laughs when Ava gets hurt and she'll tell her "it's not funny Mya!")
Hates being on the tummy, quickly rolls to the back.
Sitting up with some support.
LOVES her Daddy, smiles so big when he comes home!
Still a HORRIBLE sleeper...sleep training (ie crying it out) will begin when she is healthy again
And such a blessing to our family!!!! (As is Ava!)
6 comments:
Those are some GOOD pictures of your family!! What a good-looking bunch.
Wow, Mya has changed a lot in just a short amount of time.
I love the shot of the flowers poking up through the snow, too.
Your pictures are amazing! Where did you get them done at?! I can't believe that you guys have been so sick. It has been way to long since we have hung out! KaeLynn keeps calling Wilson Bobby! I think she is trying to tell us something.
I love the pictures! You all look great!
I hope you know how much I miss you all. I really wished we lived in the same state. I just love you!
Really gorgeous pics! Ava and Mya are such cuties. I really like that sweet picture of Ava sitting with her hands in her lap, precious! And I think I have yet to see a not-cute picture of Mya, she is so smiley!
Sarah- we had them done at JcPenney's. They always seem to turn out pretty good there. Though someday I want to have an individual photographer do them so we can have nature as our backdrop. Someday!
Holy cow! Your girls are getting big! Those are the cutest pics ever! Ava looks so much like Jer, it's crazy. Good luck with the sleep training. It's so tough. Snow in Portland. Yuck! We had such a nice day today. I hope it continues.
Post a Comment