Thursday, April 28, 2011

Easter happenings!

Of course I posted the photos in the wrong order...oh well.

And if you are my Facebook friend, you've seen most of these.

Above pic is from Easter night, after a fun egg hunt at my Aunt & Uncle's house.

The adults even get to hunt for eggs with candy in them!

Ava and Jessica (my cousin who is almost 8), they get along so well.


My precious Mya!
She's sporting her Easter gift, thanks to her Grandparents Frey for the giftcard!





And a new book.


And someone got too much from the Easter Bunny!!!

He apparently overlooked her rude, sassy, disobedient behavior...

and her current regression of pooping in her undies.

We'll inform him better next year, what a sucker.

We had to color some eggs, don't think we did this last year.


Super cheese!


The Friday before Easter I hosted Playgroup with our friends and we had

an egg hunt in my yard. The kids loved it!!!


Here is our group! We love these kids and their Mommies. Unfortunately many of them

will be moving away this year, due to their husbands graduating Chiropractic college (it's close by, so we have lots of them in our Church). And all of them, except for me, are expecting!!!


And of course there were treats! Aren't they cute? :) I just copied a pic I saw online, pretty easy.




Life update:

~Girls are sleeping great all night...Mommy is very happy.

~Mya is sitting up great and rolling around alot. She tried to get on her knees last week. I'm not ready for her to move so much.

~My sister is getting MARRIED in 5 weeks...I'm soooo excited! I'm attempting to make Ava and her cousin matching, formal dresses. It's not going well, thankfully I'll see my Mom this weekend and get her advice/help.

~Jeremy is getting his Wisdom teeth out in 4 weeks! :) Haha! They have cavities and are just of no worth, need to go. He is NERVOUS!

~This weekend I'm going to 'Time Out For Women' in Seattle with my Mom & SIL Shanda, it's going to be awesome & uplifting...and I need some uplifting.

~The weather here sucks...someone send us the Sun and a little warmth, it was 41 degrees today! Yikes.

............................................That's all for now folks.............................................................................




















3 comments:

Shanda said...

You have a couple of the cutest little easter bunnies ever!!!
Can't wait for Time Out!

Melissa said...

It looks like you all had a fun Easter. The girls are adorable as always. Is Ava okay with Mya being a princess, too?

Korrie said...

Love all the pictures. My boys got Tangled for Easter as well and we've watched it every day since. ;-) None of them have argued with me in the car about their buckles and then belted that they were the lost princess but none the less, that was adorable. ;-) Tell Jer not to worry about his wisdom teeth, he won't even notice but I can say, that was the best thing I ever did. It seems like I slept for 2 weeks straight from the pain meds but I hope the swollen cheeks/mouth won't interfere with picts taken at Melissa's wedding ;-) Best of luck to him.