Here is Grandma with her 3 oldest Grandchildren!
Saturday my Brother & SIL took us out to eat at The Old Spaghetti Factory! It's been FOREVER since I've been to that place, very yummy though. Kael had to be a goof for the camera!
Mya got a taste of their ice cream and didn't think too highly of it. I missed all the really good faces she made. She is so not my child if Ice Cream is not her thing!
THE BFF's!!!! Kiera & Ava
LOVE this one! Liam is so dang smiley and had to be part of the pic, he's adorable.
And she's all into her toys now.
We had to go to Deseret Book store a couple weeks ago and since the Temple is right there, we paid it a visit. There were 3 couples outside that had just got married (and all their family/friends). Ava kept talking about when Aunt Melissa and Andy gets married in the temple and how she wants to marry Melissa. But today it switched to Kiera!
Good pic taken by Ava! She wants my camera all the time now.
Good "Tree Pose", huh?
Today we did legs, after a few minutes she was tired and confused by the workout.
Sleeping update: Mya responded very nicely to the "crying it out method." She is out from 7:30/8 ish pm to about 5:45-6:30am. I don't like the 5:45 am days but she'll usually go back down 30 minutes later. And Ava has been doing awesome as well, funny how they correlated all that together.
Not much else going on with us. Our biggest struggle is Ava and her inability to listen and obey us. It's very much testing our patience. Not sure what to do about. She gets a lot of time outs these days, but never seems to learn from them. After hearing last year that age 3 is worse than 2, a patient at work tells me by far 4 is even worse. When does it get better??? My Mom says at about my age! Well that's no help! I need to practice more patience and less raising of my voice! That's our life, now you are all caught up!
6 comments:
Ava doesn't want to marry me anymore! I guess I can live with that. I love all the pics! I miss all of you!
I hear you with the whole kid not listening thing... my patience and ability to keep my cool is tested by Parker almost daily! if I discover the big secret to raising kids without pulling our hair out, I will definitely share it :)
I am glad it was a fun trip even though we couldn't hang out!!! We went to Cavan's parents and then had to stay there until Wend! Long story I will tell you later...
Mya is sure growing up fast. She is so big now and I love her smile!
As for Ava I wish you luck. That child is adorable but just watching her literally wears me out! I can only imagine how you feel. In two more weeks I will be unemployed so maybe I can come play for a few days...that is my only suggestion!
I love the update. Thanks for all the pics. I miss you guys!
Cute pictures. Love the one of Ava in a yoga pose! She looks like she knows what she is doing. And the one of Mya sitting all by herself is so cute!
Post a Comment