Sunday, July 10, 2011

What we've been up to...

Gone Fishing!
Miss Patriotic Mya was waving and dancing for us...waiting for the Fireworks to start.


KaeLynn reading to Mya. She's going to make a good Big Sis pretty soon..



In love with Smoothies! Yum-O!


Yes I'm cute...now give me that camera!


This is a HUGE Sturgeon fish that we saw at the Bonneville Fish Hatchery!

The pic doesn't do it justice!


In front of the Bonneville Dam, kissing some flowers.



Man, it's windy by the Dam.



The same time we arrived, so did a HUGE busload of Amish peeps.

(See the lady grabbing the guys butt? Is that allowed with them?? :)


Grandma Frey & Ava, checking out the fish swimming up the fish ladder.

Poor little guys work so hard!!!

(And more Amish in the back..had to include them in my pic)

Ava & Daddy~heading out of the Zoo


HI~I'm sleeping, no leave me alone.


Ava's FAVORITE animal at the Zoo...I think I've posted that before, like the last time went.

But this is all she wanted to see, and later in the day she was sure we had missed it and wanted to go back. Not a chance girl!



Grandpa Frey and his only Grandchildren!


I know you all wanted to see a pic of the Bear enjoying his lunch!!!

It was a little chilly when we got there, so she stole Mya's blanket.


You're rocking it Ava!


ROAR!!!! Beware, I'm on the move!!!


Just thought this one was cute.


And this one too...love baby bums!




We had Jeremy's parent here for a visit for 6 days. We kept busy and wore us all out. The girls love having Grandparents to play and spoil them. I think Mya grew quite found of Grandpa Frey. Ava was won over by the candy and Ice Cream they bought here. They wanted to get the girls something, so we went shopping and picked out matching outfits for the girls. I forgot to take a pic of them together wearing it, but it's the one Mya is wearing on July 4th. We are only a few weeks away from a 2 week trip to Southern Cali, Las Vegas, Arizona, UT & ID. I'm so not ready!!! But it's going to be fun and exhausting. I'm so excited to see friends that I haven't seen in awhile and of course all my family along the way!!!! :) And best of all....sitting on the Beach, playing in the sand and riding some waves on the Boogie Board. Woohoo!





(And just for my record....Mya is now 10 months old, crawling all over, and pulling herself up on everything. She recently started creeping along furniture as well. Her 1st tooth-O- came in at 9 3/4 months old. P- is just about to break the skin. She is still so happy and content. Except when Ava drags her around and attempts to pick her up. She's starting to fight back and grunts/ or screams at Ava when she wants to be left alone. Her and Ava have screaming matches all the time...just for the fun of it and it's pretty dang funny, though deafening. She is loving all sorts of finger foods now. Ava is still the same...sassy, disagreeable, cute, loud, ACTIVE, & crazy. But we love them!)











































6 comments:

Melissa said...

Those are some cute pics! Ava looks like a little model in the flower one! Strangely enough, I think Mya and Kaelyn look a little alike. Mya is getting so big. Ride a few waves for me at the beach. I look forward to having you here soon after!

Janell H. said...

HAHA love all the ferocious pics! And your commentary about the Amish and their PDA!!!

Diana said...

It looks like you had a great few days with family! I love all the happy pics of the girls. They are so adorable!!

Cavan, Sarah, KaeLynn said...

Busy Busy! Thats right you are leaving again for 2 whole weeks!! We haven't hung out in so long. Summer is going by to fast...

Heather G. said...

So cute. Everyone is getting so big and it looks like you are all having so much fun this summer! Miss you guys. Don't forget to drop by when you come down!!!!!!!!

Korrie said...

Love these picts. We are so excited to see you guys.