My sister Melissa and Ava
-We went to see 'Mirror, Mirror', which was an interesting take on Snow White. Shortly after the movie started Ava was getting restless and asked if this was going to be a long movie! All the girl ever wants to do is watch movies, but she couldn't sit still during this one.
Cute Bunny Ava!
Decorating eggs
Finding eggs on Easter morning! Isn't she cute in the morning?
Oh man, Easter Bunny is too nice.
More egg hunting at my Uncle Wayne and Aunt Stephanie's house.
Means more candy....
Happy with her eggs!
Playing at the Zoo and riding the Lions.
Or getting eaten by them!
I'm so behind on blogging....and I keep saying I'll do better! It's amazing how busier life just seems to get and we aren't busy with school or sports or other activities yet! We did enjoy having my sister with us for a week in April, it was her Spring Break and she chose to spend it with us. Unfortunatly for her she contracted my cold and sore throat and pink eye from some where. The day she left, she went to Urgent Care before going. Man I hate being sick all the time and I feel like that has been our status for forever. Cross my fingers, we are all in good health at this moment though!!!! Love you Sis, glad you came to Oregon!
1 comment:
Even though I got sick, I had tons of fun. It was just nice being around you all. I love you all so much. Thanks for letting me come stay for a week. Hopefully the summer will bring less sicknesses. Watch out for allergies!
Post a Comment