Friday, September 7, 2012

Trip to Minnesota (May 2012)

Here I am, doing a new blog post just a day after the last, amazing.  Making my way forward in time...we come to end of May with a trip to Minnesota.  Unfortunately we haven't been since Oct 2010, so we were due to see Jeremy's grandparents and friends who don't make it here for visits. 
Here is Mya while we were visiting her Great-Grandma Frey.
She was standing on this air vent, letting her skirt blow around.  It was cute!
 Ava relaxing with a distant cousin (well kind of cousin) and doing her makeup. 
 Grandparents wanted to take the girls to Chucky Cheese.  Mya LOVED riding next to him, hard to get her off.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
And we can't go to MN without visiting the Mall of America.  We let the girls go on a couple rides and I got to do the balloons with them, fun.
 Carole & Lester- Jeremy's parents.
 We then had a crazy, long adventure at the Rainforest Cafe! 
The power went out right after ordering our food, then it came back on and I think they lost our order.  Then it went off again when Ava and Terry were in the bathroom, scared Ava to death.  After 1 1/2 hours we got food and the manager comped our whole meal, thank goodness!
Below is Aunt Terry & Mya
 Great Grandma Frey with Ava, Mya and Jeremy
 Mya and I playing on the grass behind their house.
 Chloe and Ava
Chloe is one of Jeremy's good friends daughter.  Last time we visited they played and went Trick or treating together.  And we've Skyped them once or twice.  Fun to have friends when we visit!
 Jeremy, Joe, and Terry- the siblings!
 Ava and Chloe went on this ride multiple times, that had so much fun that day.
 Uncle Joe blowing some bubbles with the girls.
 We went and watched Aunt Terry play some softball, though I think we were too much of a distraction.  She just wanted to come hang out with her nieces!
In all it was a great trip to see Jeremy's family and friends!  And we got to go on 2 dates while there, which was nice.  Somehow I don't have pics of Jeremy's other Grandparents, but it was good to see them also. 
 
Next up....Canada!!!


1 comment:

Melissa said...

Those are some cute pictures! I'm glad that you are finally updating your blog! :)