Saturday, December 29, 2012

Summer time fun!

One Summer day we went to visit the Portland Temple grounds and see the new Visitor Center.  But we didn't realize they were re-landscaping the grounds, so we had to stand across the street to get a picture.  The visitor center is pretty cool though, Mya loved the touch screens and couldn't keep her hands still! 
Jeremy got Ava to do some chores and wash my car!  Isn't that what kids are for, to do things I don't want to do?  And anything involving water is fun for her.
 What a soapy mess!
 Yep, Mya and I sat in the grass and watched! 
 One afternoon we went to Blue Lake Park's spray pad. 
I think the water was cold...
 Mya wasn't too fond of it!
 And to keep them entertained at home we set up the baby pool with the slide and the kitchen,
lots of fun in the water!
 And we got a gecko that sprays water, or can be used as a drinking fountain!
Got to take advantage of the sun and warmth when we get it!!! 
Only lasts a couple months here in Oregon!

No comments: