
For all those insisting I start my own blog, here it goes.... I really do enjoy reading blogs of my family and friends and they all turn out so nice. So this is an attempt, though I'm sure my life isn't so fascinating to others!
I'm going to re-cap our summer adventures a little. We were fortunate to see many family members on our trips. The beginning of summer brought the graduation of Jeremy. Only took 9-10 years to get a Bachelor degree, but he did it! Its in Accounting and he's applied for the IRS, we are waiting to hear from them (slowww process).
In July we set out for our California Beach trip. Ava found the sand to be to her liking, ended up sampling alot of it. Eventually she warmed up to the water as well. She was quite the "Beach Babe!"
Well, my computer is sooooo slow today and it was taking forever to load a picture. And now I hear Ava waking up and letting me know she needs my attention, so I'll have to finish this another time!!!! So much for my 1st try......
1 comment:
LOVE the blog!! Keep up the great job!!!
Post a Comment