Thursday, September 4, 2008

Another go at this....












Wow, Ava gets crazy when I'm on the computer, so I don't make it here unless she is sleeping or occupied by Dad. So I'm going to try this again. Like I said, we had an awesome beach trip this year. Got to play in the sand & water, catch up with family members and play a few games. It's our most favorite vacation when we get to go. Then we headed to Utah for a cousin's wedding and saw even more family. Jeremy hadn't seen some of them in many years, I'm sure some where wondering if he still exsisted, he is always stuck working and its hard to get time off with the Post Office. I was way excited to see my cousin Janell and her husband, Jeremy and son Parker. They live in Virginia, forever away, and it'd been about 3 years. It was worth leaving our Beach trip early! :) Somehow I can't figure out how to stick the pictures where I want them, so I'll put more on my next post.




No comments: