So guess what my new callings in church are now??? Nursery leader!!!! And Enrichment committee member. Could not be happier about Nursery, since Ava is a handful in class and we end up in the hall or going home early. So she now gets to go to Nursery (5 months early) and she loves it. It's been fun the last couple sundays, just playing w/ the little ones. My other calling is also keeping me busy right now, we just did our Super Saturday, which I had to help out w/ all day w/ Ava in tow! And we have a RS dinner to plan and do in 2 weeks. Oh well, I'll try to be as much help as I can.
Here are some funny pics of Ava and Daddy. She was standing on the computer chair and started brushing Jeremy's hair. But she'd grab a big handful of his hair to hold on and brush w/ the other hand. It was cute!
Almost forgot, Ava is starting to take some steps! She'll walk back and forth between us and other objects, soon enough she'll be running around and all will be chaotic!
4 comments:
Go Ava! That must be payback for your dad letting you eat a magnet. Trisha, you look great at 28! Tell Ava to slow down because I want to see her when she starts to walk!
Parker wants to know if your cake is pumpkin. Happy Bee-day!!!!
Wahoo!! The big 28!! Sounds like you had a lot of fun! Love the candles on the cake! So you're back in the nursery/primary! I bet it's so much better when you have your own kid in there! I've sent a card, sorry it's a bit late! Have a great Thanksgiving tomorrow! Love ya,
Heather
Happy belated Birthday!
YOU ROCK cuz! Wish I could have been there to party with you in person.
Post a Comment