Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Thanksgiving fun!

We had a great Thanksgiving, like many of you did as well! My Mom, step-Dad, brother Andrew, and brother Brian w/ his family came down for a couple days. We had the Feast at my Aunt & Uncle's house across town w/ my Grandparents. So we had a crowd of about 18 bodies, it was fun and food was fantastic!



My Mommy and silly faced Ava, she has got the funniest looking smile w/ all those gappy teeth! I miss the cute toothless smile at times. My bro Andrew is in the background. He only came down to play our Wii system, some nights he was up till 2 am playing. Good thing he was the only one sleeping in the living room.

My Gramps all passed out, too much good food. I told my Grams to act like she was strangling him, since he already looked Dead! They are so fun to be around. I've been lucky to live close to them for a good portion of my life. Grams big thing is education, she is one of the big reasons Jeremy got back into school after we married and is now graduated. She thinks its very important to keep learning and that rubbed off on him in a good way.

My cute niece Kiera (Brian's daughter)! She is about 20 months old I believe. Love the little pony tails on top. The day before she had cute pigtails in back. Ava just wanted to beat on her the whole time, Kiera wasn't having it!

My Aunt Stephanie was showing Ava how to massage Daddy's back, she even tried it after I took this picture. All the kids LOVE Jeremy and kept climbing all over him. Ava was getting jealous and started pushing them off him, then she would climb on him. Funny gal, she's totally a DADDY'S GIRL though! Shanda, Kiera and Kael are in the background. We had fun w/ everyone here. My immediate family all stayed at my house, so we had 10 people and 4 weiner dogs at my house one night! It all worked out! I'm sooo thankful for a wonderful, close family!


3 comments:

Melissa said...

I can't wait to see the clan in 3 weeks!!!

Janell H. said...

Looks like a fun time. So jealous everyone is having so much fun with Ava....she is soooo darling.

Heather G. said...

Looks like you guys had a great Thanksgiving! So fun to see Ava growing so big! She's adorable!