Sunday, December 14, 2008
SNOW DAY!!!!
SNOW DAY FROM CHURCH!!!! How awesome is that! The snow has been falling all morning and we were HOPING we'd get a call, then 10 minutes before we planned on leaving, the call came. I'll add some pics later once Ava is up from her nap and gets to go discover the snow for the 1st time! I'm sure all you from Utah are laughing at us, but we Northwesterners are wimps when the snow falls! We chain up our cars for less than 2" of snow. Oh well, gets us out of church and work (except Jeremy, mailmen chain the vehicles and still have to deliver!). Enjoy your Sunday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I remember that only happening one time in the 20 years of church that I can remember, and most of those were in Utah. Ava looks so cute all bundled up!!
Ava is adorable in her coat! Congrats on getting your snow! We just barely got ours too, but no way in Hades are we ever getting out of church here in Utah!
Post a Comment