Santa brought out the candy cane! Only worked for a second, she was more than happy to get off his lap! Too bad she didn't know it was Brother Brown, he is starting to become one of her good pals at Church.
Yea, I'm not so sure yogurt goes well in the hair, but its sure fun to play in! She dipped her hand in the container, then started liking and sucking her fingers while making an exagerated smacking of the lips noise. Where do they learn these things??? :)
O Christmas Tree, O Christmas Tree!!! Took us awhile to get one, Jeremy was busy finishing up final exams! A big HOORAY to that, he is DONE with school for now. Until he decides to get his Masters and I decide I'll let him! He's been on/off (mostly on) school since we married in 2000! I'm soooo ready to have him around more, especially so he can have good Daddy time w/ Ava and Mom can finally go to the gym more often. Anyway, Ava has been good to the tree thus far, only this morning she was pulling off needles and sampling them. The tree is only half decorated w/ ornaments, cheesy looking!
And I must add, Ava is almost an official walker now! She is still quite wobbley, but she keeps on trying and sometimes picks up speed only to kiss the floor. And she is quite the talker as well, only phrase is "Uh-oh", which I taught her and she uses ALL the time now. She'll throw her binkie or sippie cup down and say it, funny girl. But she'll sit there and "read" books to herself, just babbling away as she turns the pages. This is a fun stage, though my cuz Audra doesn't think so (sorry Audra!). If only she still loved shopping as much as she used to, but I guess me not wanting to take her as much will cut down on my spending! Anywho, sorry to bore you all, but I have nothing going on but her. Except church, and I had to help decorate and put on the RS Christmas dinner this week which was alot of work! I'm soooo looking forward to this weekend when my sister Melissa comes from UT to stay w/ us until we drive up to WA for Christmas! Okay, I'll stop typing now! Happy Holidays to everyone and thanks for reading my boring posts......
3 comments:
Poor kids! Not sure why we try to force them to like Santa! I only took Parker like 3 times.
And YAY for Jeremy finishing his CPA stuff!!!!!
Your posts are never boring. I love reading them and it's fun to keep up to date with what she's doing. So many fun milestones. Connor still doesn't like Santa and will not go anywhere near him so I guess I should be greatful, right? Congrats to Jeremy. What an accomplishment.
No worries! Ava will love Santa in no time! But you know...Bro. Brown is a bit scary!! hee hee! Tell Jeremy congrats on finishing up with school for now! Now you guys will be on to the big bucks and you'll never have to work again unless you want to!! hee hee!!!
Post a Comment