Saturday, February 21, 2009

Almost to 10!!!

The scale said this morning that I'm 1/2 lb away from 10lbs GONE!!! Okay, I'm excited. It's been a lonnnnggg time since I've been motivated enough to lose some weight, especially after years of all that infertility crap and drugs and stress, not to mention a bit depressed. I'm feeling good and actually enjoying my workouts at the gym. Food is the hardest for me to change, snacking is in my genes (just ask my Mom). But I'm making small changes at a time. Though after 7 weeks of this I would have liked to have lost more, its okay, slow and steady wins the race! I do have a deadline though, Jeremy is dying for another baby!!!! We have an appt next month to talk about using our frozen babies w/in the next couple of months. So I'd like to get off a bit more before I become a whale again. But hopefully I'll be better at exercising and eating right while pregnant this next time.


All else is good around here. Ava still continues to grow and make us smile each day. She's copying everything we say, like today she learned cookie (well kind of) and got to eat a few too many of them. Dang Girl Scouts! We are getting excited to see all the family out in Minnesota in 2 WEEKS from tomorrow. Everytime Ava does something cute/funny, Jeremy says "Mom and Terry (sister) are going just going to love this." Though, those who know Ava already know she is cute & fun! I know his Mom and sister are way excited to see her though, and a bunch of other relatives as well! New pics to follow soon....are computer is OLD and running out of space, so instead of buying a new one (cheap husband), he ordered some additional memory to install. My computer comes to a stand still when I open Kodak pictures & try to edit them. Oh well!

3 comments:

Heather G. said...

You brave woman! Congrats on the weight loss! I won't even think about that part and eating better til i'm fully healed from my lameo c-section infection. But wow, I won't even contemplate another baby til Gabe's at least 2 1/2 to 3 years old! You brave woman!

Rachel said...

good for you Trish!! that must feel so great to know that all the hard work you are doing is paying off!! Your an inspiration for me!!

Janell H. said...

WAY TO GO, TRISH!!!! That is awesome!!! Glad your body is cooperating. It must have been so frustrating when all those fertility treatments made your metabolism go crazy. But here you are battling it back and winning :) I am so happy for you. And wow, a trip to MN? You are going to freeze! :)