Of course I had to add pics of my Ava. Her latest thing is wanting to play in the front seat of the car. I got home from work the other day and Jeremy let her into the garage, she came running to the door and dragged me out with all her might and shoved me out of the way. Then climbed up, wanted the door shut and just goofed off in my seat. Sooooo funny!
Just a silly face!
We had sun last weekend! I even got a little burn, but made sure to cover up little white girl twice w/ sunscreen. All smiles!
Mommy & Ava.....only pics we get together are the ones I take of us. Jeremy rarely touches the camera, oh well.
Hope all of you Mother's had a great Mother's Day last Sunday!!! Jeremy and Ava were good too me. They got me flowers, a balloon (really for Ava's amusement), a card and a new vacuum. After going through a couple vacuums in 9 years, we decided to splurge and got and expensive Dyson one. Works great! I told Jer since I got a vacuum for Mother's Day, he's either getting a new dish washer or water heater for Father's day, he's not going for it though!
6 comments:
Sooo jealous of the new bathrooms and the Dyson! (Funny that I'm jealous of a vacuum, guess I should use mine more.) I LOVE Ava's little piggies! Abosolutely adorable! I can't wait to see you guys this weekend. Yay!
Yeah, I'm glad you're able to get your bathrooms going! One day I would like to at least get part of our basement finished!!!! I can't believe how big and beautiful she's getting!!! Isn't funny how we can use big with kids, but not with adults!! hee hee! And a Happy Mother's Day as well!!!
We did some minor stuff with our bathroom this weekend, and it was horrible. I can't stand the stage where it's a mess!! Can't wait to see the finished product! Pedestal sinks are soooo gorgeous!
Well, I'm glad Jeremy finally started on the bathroom. I'm excited to see the finished product. By the way, Ava is looking more like your baby/toddler pictures every day. You two are so pretty. I'm excited for this weekend.
P.S. I think Jeremy should get some bathroom stuff for the master bathroom for Father's Day.
I LOVVVVEE the pics of her out in the sun in her yellow shirt! She is such a happy little thing!! I hear you guys might be able to come in July for the family reunion! Can't wait for our girls to play together! :)
Ava's definitely moving out of that baby stage! There's something about pig tails that just says little girl. She's a doll! Congrats on the new bathroom :)
Post a Comment