Monday, May 25, 2009

Our weekend in WA

Last weekend, Ava and I journeyed up to WA to visit the family and my sister Melissa (who was home for a wedding). It's like the 6th or 7th wedding she's been a bridesmaid, poor girl, someday she'll be the Bride.

Ava attacking Aunt Melissa's face. She had fun w/ her, as long as I wasn't too far away!

While Melissa was doing her Bridesmaid duties, the rest of us went hiking. It was awesome weather and a beautiful trail by a creek.

But the Forest Rangers hadn't been out yet to remove fallen trees, so my brothers Brian & Andrew had to help the ladies and children over the big trees. This big tree fell on the bridge that crosses the creek, would have been a scary fall.



Cute cousins! Ava, Kiera, & Kael ready for snack time.


Kiera & Ava jumping on the little trampoline together! They are going to be best friends!



6 comments:

Heather G. said...

Looks like a fun weekend!!! Super cute Ava!! Can't wait to see you in July!

Janell H. said...

That last picture of Ava is awesome! She has the best expressions...

Shanda said...

It was so fun to have you guys here! Ava is truly adorable. I loved how cute she and Kiera were together. They really are going to be best friends!

Tracy said...

I love all of those pictures! Thank you for posting them, I love the updates. The kids are growing up way too fast :(

Melissa said...

Hopefully Ava will like me more when I see y'all in July. That was a good weekend. It was good to see everyone.

Anonymous said...

We loved having you here!! I have the cutest grandchildren in the world!! (Of course they come from the cutest children in the world!!)
mom