One down, one to go! Jeremy just finished installing all the new stuff for our guest/hall bathroom- it looks AWESOME!!! It is amazing how it kept adding up in cost, I thought we got lucky w/ Jer doing the tile for around $60ish and got the pedestal sink on craigslist for $50, but then there are all new accesories and hardware, etc......oh well. We still saved a bundle! This is the only good pic I have of the before, and this is even before we bought the house & moved in. It was ugly and the linolium around the toilet (that got a leak) was soggy and gross.

The new look, very relaxing I think! Though I having a hard time towel color matching or finding a good contrast color. The wall color is called Sahara, something like tanish/greenish/?, back to the store tomorrow....

Jer's lovely tile job. He wants me to buy a couple big rugs to cover his floors and hide some "tiny" flaws. Not happening, I like the look.

It's weird how the mirror is reflecting on the clock, hmm. Now that this is finished, Jeremy is actually ready to go rip out the shower in the next bathroom, crazy man. And he starts his new job in a week, he'll be going up to Seattle for a week of Orientation on the 22nd. What will I do all alone w/ Ava???? This will be a 1st! We'll eat out every night! :)

Oh, and to the new (used) car.....Daddy found this for his princess at a garage sale. She LOVES it, she'll get in and say "vroom, vroom" over and over. Then practice climbing in and out about 10 times over. Silly girl!
4 comments:
Wow! The bathroom looks awesome! Jer did a great job! Good luck with being alone with Ava for a whole week! I'd scared out of my mind if Archie had to leave even for one night..alone with Boog! scary thought! Can't wait to see you guys!
It looks great! It has a very different feel from the rest of your house! I like it a lot! Good luck with the next bathroom.
I think he did a great job in the bathroom and rugs would only hide it. It's exciting that he'll be able to start his new job next week but you'll be great with just Eva. It'll be harder on him. You'll have lots of fun girl time with her and it will just fly by.
Bathroom is awesome!!!! Jeremy did a fabulous job!!! And that car Ava is driving? Totally cool. Parker loved those.
Post a Comment