Saturday, June 20, 2009
Our recent happenings....
This post isn't going to have any pictures, because it's not a fun post. But I thought I would share some things because I wrote in a previous post that I was going to be trying for a baby soon. We started the whole process back in April, it takes lots of drugs and shots to get the body ready for the embryos to be transfered. Mid-May we thawed 3 embryos, 2 survived and were transfered in. 9 days later we found out we were pregnant, but with a very low hormone level, so we were discouraged about it working. Then I re-tested 3 days later and the number jumped up quite a bit, then we had a 3rd test 2 days later and the number was strong. Well, we went for our 6 1/2 week ultrasound and it showed that one baby had implanted but stopped growing at 5 weeks. We found this out 2 weeks ago. We are very sad and disappointed, especially with the process it takes to get pregnant. We have 2 left to go back for, probably in the Fall. My bum is still healing from all the shots, poor thing! We appreciate any prayers on our behalf, not that I have to ask since I know you are all wonderful! I'm just thankful to have the beautiful daughter that I have, she means the world to us. I just hope we can get her at least one more sibling. We probably won't go through the whole IVF process again, so this next cycle may be our last try. I'll be praying REALLY hard this time!!! Don't worry about us though, we are enjoying life right now and Jeremy is about to start a new job next week, lots of new changes. Love you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
good luck! xo
love ya! Good luck and peace be with you.
we'll be praying for you! Happy Father's Day to Jer as well!
Of course I will pray for you...even more this time. I love ya!
Your poor bum!!
We're cheering for you guys, hoping you get another miracle baby like precious Ava!!! We love you!!!
We'll be keeping you guys in our prayers and hope you'll have a good news soon. I'm sure Ava would love to be a big sister :-)
Let me know if there's anything I can do or if you just need to talk.....
Post a Comment