Just posting some pics of our fun summer days so far! We got out the little kiddie pool and Ava LOVES playing in it. Of course she had to poop in her swim diaper the first day....crazy girl! I should have posted the pic of Jeremy going down the kiddie slide, suprised it didn't break. The pics above were taken at a park we just discovered, it was fun. Now we are packing and getting ready to make the long drive to UTAH! We are having a Reunion type gathering w/ my Dad's side and lots of extended family I don't know, should be interesting, but fun I'm sure. Jeremy is helping me drive there, but he flies back sunday and I'll drive home wednesday. My sister & I need lots of time to hang out and spend all my money! :)
In other news, Jeremy started his IRS job 2 weeks ago. He went to Seattle for a week of orientation, then started at the office in Portland this week. He had to go back to Seattle for the MONTH of August for training though, ouch! But I have the 1st week off, so we'll come hang out w/ him and my family that's nearby, then I'll go up on the weekends. He's excited about his new job though, which is great. Hope all of you bloggers are enjoying your SUMMER!
2 comments:
I meant he HAS to go to Seattle, not HAD. Dumb me.
Yeah, we're so excited for you guys to come down! We can't wait to see all of you and have you meet our little Booger!! Drive safe! Call us if you need directions and all that!
Post a Comment