I've gotten some cute pics of Ava lately that I need to post, just so Ava's Grandparents know what she is up to! Above pic is Ava enjoying snacktime w/ Dolly and sharing her Goldfish! What a good little Mommy. Below pic is w/ her Dolly & Baby, those are their names. And boy does she love them. Recently, she has been making sure one always comes to daycare or the store with her, fun.
So one night I was being a slacker mom and probably just checking out everyones blogs and facebook, while Ava brings her outdoor chalk in and colors my walls. Luckily she was more than happy to clean it up!
We are now in the middle of redoing our master bathroom, it's actually be torn apart FOREVER and won't be finished till like mid-late Sept. Anyways, we bought the shower insert walls and base, and of course they came with HUGE boxes. Well my "inventor/child" husband built Ava a good-sized play house in her bedroom. It's not the prettiest of things, but she love it, especially her little door and window.
Ava & Jeremy were playing in the hottub. I think it was only 90 degrees in there. Ava LOVES water, she could not hold still in there, just kept moving around. I like this pic of my two babes!
As for life, we are leaving to Seattle next Monday where Jeremy will be training the WHOLE month of August. I have off the 1st week, so I'll come bum around Seattle, go swimming at the hotel pool, and hang out w/ my family. Jeremy will come home one weekend in Aug. and I'll go up the last one. But my WONDERFUL Mother is going to take Ava the 2nd week because my daycare gal is off. Though I'll be working, I'll have the week to MYSELF and just the 2 dogs to take care of.....so nice! Thanks Mom, I know Ava will love playing at your house. That's our story for now, except we are cooking up here in the NW. I know we are sissies to all you Vegas/AZ people, but MOST houses don't have A/C, including mine. And it was 85 inside when I got home and 104 outside. Plus the A/C at work is old and doesn't do well over 90, so I've been sweating under my mask and gloves all day. But we'll be back to the mid-80's next week, hooray!
8 comments:
Ava is so dang CUTE! I love what a little lady she is turning into.
I love girls and dolls. It is so different from the boys. They just throw and hit them. Callie is starting to really like hers and put them in her shopping cart. Sometimes they really make you laugh and melt your heart.
My niece is so adorable! At least it was chalk and not markers. Remember when the twins found your scrapbook markers? At least I knew to use shaving cream! Anyways, enjoy your week in Seattle and your week alone! I guess you will get that time to yourself that you have been wanting! You should have some ladies from your ward come over for a girls night or something. I would come if I wasn't down here in Utah, but then I am loving my ac! Good luck with the heat! Love ya!
Oh I love the first pic of her, she looks just like her mommy!!!
she is getting so big! good luck to jer on his training! And have fun without Ava for a week! Do you think your mom will take Gabe too??? hee hee! Can't wait to see your room when it's all done. It's been roasting here as well, but we have AC! That would be my next project is central air! Tell Jer he better do it!!
What great pictures of Ava!! She has such a sweet face and a very cute smile! Miss you guys ~
What a cutie!! I'm looking forward to my week with Ava. I'll just have to remember to put the markers up high and put away the sidewalk chalk (Ha, Ha!). We've been loving our AC, but we won't love the bill when it comes!!
Love you, Mom
We've been keeping an eye out at the weather there and I can't believe what a heat wave you guys are having. Your temps are the same as here. Crazy. Those pictures are so adorable. It's always nice to have family to help out and I hope you enjoy your week stay in Seattle while your hubby is training.
Post a Comment