Ava & her pal Addie, they were SOOOOO cute together!
What a mess, especially after watermelon, a cupcake, popsicle and soooo much more!
Smart Ava & her Daddy, those are one of my step-sisters glasses.
The Okquerrh Temple! The black on Moroni's arm & trumpet are from it getting struck by lightening! How crazy is that??? Guess the are going to re-coat it or something.
We had a great 4th of July holiday surrounded by family! Jer, Ava & I drove down to Utah last friday. That night we went to the Okquerrh (sp?) Temple Open House near South Jordan. Very beautiful temple, inside and out! We stayed fri/sat with my cousin Rachel & her family, they have an awesome basement that we took over. Ava loved playing w/ their girl Addie who is 2 months older, too bad we don't live closer. Saturday we spent most the day at an extended Aurich (Dad's side) family reunion. I could name maybe 25 out of the 80 family members there. Lots of yummy food though and catching up. Sunday we visited my stepsister Ami & her family in Sandy during the morning, then off to a baby blessing in Eagle Mountain. Some friends of ours from our ward, moved to UT 2 years ago and now have a beautiful 4 month old boy. We invaded their luncheon after the blessing, then took off to the airport to get rid of Jeremy. Then my sister, Ava and I headed to Lindon (North of Provo), where my Uncle (mom's bro) and his family live. They put us up for 3 nights and we went swimming w/ them and played and just hung out. Then wednesday I made the LONG drive home w/ Ava, and boy was it LONG!!! She was not an angel the last 4 HOURS of the trip. I pulled over 3 times just to retrieve the binkie that kept getting thrown and then screamed for, not fun. But we survived and are so HAPPY to be HOME! Though we loved seeing everyone that we could fit in, sorry to any others that we missed. Unfortunatly I don't have more pics, dumb camera broke during our Reunion on Saturday. DON'T BUY KODAK, EVER! It's a pretty new camera, and has broken twice since we got it in November, ahhhhh! Back to life now....
3 comments:
FUN!!!! Ava and Addie must have been so cute to watch!
Ha ha, nice try on spelling "Oquirrh." I mean how the heck is someone going to guess how to spell that! Utah has some crazy names, doesn't it?
So glad you were able to come to Gabe's blessing! I wish we could've had more time! I miss the games and movies! Glad you made it back safe!
Crazy thing is ... My family and I were in the temple the day that lightening strike happened. I'm glad you guys were able to come down and do that.
Post a Comment