Jeremy came prepared w/ his BIG shovel to dig some holes and build some castles, think he was digging to China....
Oh burr, that water is COLD, not recommended for swimming!
Needed to get a butt shot, though it would have been better w/ no diaper. Ava LOVED the sand and water, she was Daddy & Grayson's little helper. Though she'd rather smash all Grayson's castle. Haha!
Ava in the ditch & loving it!
Diana & Ava dancing in the water. We had a great day together, glad we went. The boys and Ava enjoyed getting to watch a movie the way there and back. I'm ALWAYS the driver, but I like to be in charge!!! I have to say I love my mini-van for the sole purpose of the DVD player/screen. Ava wants to watch a movie every time we go somewhere, lately she's fixated on Monster's Inc. When she tells me NO about going to Betsy's house (daycare), I just tell her that she can watch Monsters and she RUNS to the car, haha. She's a freaking cutie, especially when Daddy is around to do silly things with, I'm just boring old Mom. I can't believe she'll be 2 in a month and 3 days!!! That's so crazy to me, I miss my little baby!
2 comments:
those little pig tails are adorable!
he he! Those are great. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. Gabe would love the beach; I miss living there...
Post a Comment