When the Oregon State Fair opened this year, I said we had to take Ava to her 1st fair. Though she was in my belly the 1st time we went to an OR State Fair. She had a blast!
Enjoying a snowcone, also had to have an elephant ear, caramel apple, hot dog, ice cream, etc....too many yummy foods that aren't great for you. But who cares!
Ava had to ride the Carousel 3 times, could have been more if we weren't bored of it. She'd wave to whichever one of us wasn't on it and blow kisses to the crowd, she's a diva!
HaHa...Jeremy thought she'd do okay on a ride alone, I was skeptical...needless to say, she looked TERRIFIED everytime the helicopter passed us. But didn't start crying till we got her out of it. Good one Dad!
But she did enjoy the Dumptruck ride w/ Dad and a little Rollercoaster.
8 comments:
Looks like a lot of fun! I want to go to the fair. I think I would even be okay going on a ride by myself! :)
What an awesome day, looks like she had a blast. I love the one of her in the helicopter! She looks fierce!
So was the dump truck ride for Ava or Jeremy? :) Looks like a great fair and the food sounds yummy!
Yeah, so fun! I can't wait to take Gabe to the fair one day too! She's such a cutie.
That looked like such a fun day. I wish we had stuff like that here. That's great that she enjoyed all those fun rides, even the one by herself and the competitions.
I love the fair--doesn't seem to matter which one I go to. You got to love the yummy food, I agree! I love the picture of you and Ava on the carousel--so cute. And by the way, the dress you made for her is adorable! I saw she was wearing it at church, and I think you did an awesome job!
Glad to hear you guys are reunited. I know all about that, not much fun. I was lucky enough to have lots of family around to help.
Hey Girl!! I found your blog while looking at Tianna's! It looks like you're doing great!! I LOVE elephant ears!! You have such a cute little daughter!!Love, Ashley Coder
Post a Comment