Friday, January 22, 2010

Snow Play!

No, Portland didn't get any snow, but we have Mt Hood less than an hour away.
So with Jeremy's sister Terry here, we headed up to play.
Sadly though, the snow levels have been really low up there, even though they started out really strong. Oh well, we found a Sno-Park area and did some sledding.
Did I mention Ava is a thrill-seeker??? Well, naturally she loved going down the hill w/ Daddy.
But I don't think she liked being bundled like an Eskimo, found it hard to maneuver around.
She's a great trooper though and we had fun.


Here is a view of part of Mt Hood, so beautiful.
I always love when we have clear days in the winter and we
can see Mt Hood from our house, it's amazing.



Terry, we miss you and had a great visit.
Ava still asks about you, like the other night we went shopping in Jer's car
and she kept pointing to where you had sat and asked "Where' Terry go?"





5 comments:

Heather G. said...

Gorgeous! Miss good ol Mt. Hood. You guys look so great! Hugs from us!

Audra said...

SNOW! What fun. You look like you had fun.

Maren B said...

That's so funny that Ava's a daredevil--I love that they come with their own random personality traits.

Cavan, Sarah, KaeLynn said...

I am glad you guys had fun! It is to bad that there is not more snow up there.. We haven't even gone snowboarding yet!!

Melissa said...

Look like a lot of fun. I should probably go out and enjoy the snow here more, but I can just walk out my door to play in it.