Ava is a little fish, loves the bath and swimming
in the Hot Tub.
That's not Jer behind her, some of our friends
had come over to take advantage of our hot tub,
since we don't get in there much anymore.
But since they came over, Ava has wanted to go in there
all the time, so I let Jer take her.
has a big indoor pool with a big twisty slide, a little lazy river, and
a shallow end w/ lots of squirting toys. Ava could not stay out
of the lazy river and went on the slide w/ Jer (me once) about 7 or 8
times. I like to go down the slide by myself so I can go super fast!
We'll have to go back soon, we went a year ago, but only once.
We are just trying to figure out what to do on Saturdays, still not used to having
Jeremy around to play with!



6 comments:
Be sure to pack her swimsuit for the weekend! Maybe I'll take her swimming! She's a cutie! Love, Mom
She is definitely related to me because I love swimming as well. Too bad I didn't think to take her in the hot tub when I was there! She is going to love the beach this summer!
She is so cute in her pink suit and water-wings! I can just picture her excitement going down the waterslide--too funny! I know what you mean trying to figure out what to do on Saturdays. Travis is always so bored (he's not a city kind of guy)!
Awesome! We need to move back up there for your hot tub! he he! Ava is so cute and getting so big! Are you visiting this summer again???
She is so super cute! We have a fishy or two here that would love to go swimming with her again. Definitely pack her suit and we might come along for whatever swimming fun might happen while she's here.
super cute! ah. I'm jealous! I would LOVE to have a hot tub!! how fun!
Post a Comment