Saturday, February 13, 2010

Happy V_Day to my two Loves!


Actually I have 3 Loves right now (ones that live w/ me at least, I love all the rest of you too).
3rd is my little Peanut above, if you are bad at seeing ultrasounds, it's head is to the left and you can slightly make out it's left arm off it's small body! So cool!
(I tried to get this pic to the bottom, but it was being stubborn)

But 1st would be my Man Jeremy, who has withstood 10 years of
abuse from me and still loves me (or so I think!)!!
Love you Honey and thanks for the past 10 years of marriage,
you are definetly my ROCK!




I've been too tired or just lazy to blog about our little trip to Leavenworth,
but here is a pic of us on a Carriage ride through the little town.
I had a terrible cold the whole week before and that weekend,
so it wasn't as "romantic" as it could have been!
Oh well, I got to relax and be away from Ava-not that I don't love her...


And to my 2nd Love, this smiley girl who brings us such JOY & LAUGHTER!
What did we do before you came???? We were bored for sure!
Ava just got a cute A-line haircut today, makes her even cuter!

The side view! I think the cut is a little crooked, but dang girl wouldn't hold still, not
that they should expect that from a 2 year old.


And my silly girl (before haircut), just playing with her glasses.
*Notice the beautiful flowers in the back??? My sweet hubby sent those to me at work last week for our Anniversary!! :) He was hoping they'd last till V-Day so he wouldn't have to buy more, but some flower in there was putting off some slight smell that was making my tummy churn-so they had to go a few days before V-day. But I'm crossing my fingers-I still haven't puked yet!!!! With Ava I started at 9 weeks and maybe only did it like 10 times, but now I'm 10 weeks and just qeasy and TIRED!!! Here's to hoping.
Happy Valentines Day to all of you~LOVE YOU!!!










6 comments:

Rachel said...

oh my heck trisha! I am crying right now with JOY for you guys!! :) We just got back from our cruise and i hop on the blog and see that you are PREGNANT!!! This is so amazing!!! I am so amazed as I'm sure you guys are! This is the best news ever! I am just thrilled. its so great to know that true miracles still happen! CONGRATS!

Melissa said...

I love the pictures of your little ones. I was proud of myself for being able to see the baby just as you described. (I usually don't do so well with ultrasounds.) I love Ava's new hair! Congrats on making it 10 years with that crazy husband of yours! Jk! I love having Jer as my bro-in-law.

Good luck with not throwing up!

Korrie said...

What a clear ultrasound picture. Usually it's hard to distinguish them so early what that's great. Ava's hair is so cute but I think little girls are adorable with short hair anyway. Happy 10th Anniversary. I still can't believe it's already been a decade, my goodness where does time go....but here's to many more decades of happiness together. I hope you don't get morning sickness.

Heather G. said...

What a sweetie peanut!!!! Glad you still were able to have some fun for your anniversary and Happy Anniversary and the big 10!!! What did you do before Ava??? You hung out with Archie and I and played games til dawn!!! ha ha!!!!

Jill and Travis said...

Congratulations on your 10-year anniversary! And I noticed Ava's haircut at church--so cute! So sad your flowers were making you queasy. I'm not going to lie though, that did make me laugh!

Janell H. said...

YAY! I love seeing the little peanut on the ultrasound! And yeah, it IS really clear on there, wow.
Has it really been 10 years? Amazing and congratulations!!!