I had to post some old photos of Ava's awesome hair. There is the cutest little baby in our
playgroup, whom Ava calls Baby Maddie and she has the awesome spiky hair that Ava used to have. Every time we are together, it takes me back to these days:
Seriously, this is one of my favorite spiky hair pics, especially with all those rolls of flubber.(9 months)
And since it was always sticking up, why not mohawk it as well. Ya, she's a Punk!Looking at these pics makes me SOOOO excited to have another little one around, especially since it's going to be another girl!
Jer and I are hoping she has the same crazy hair as her big sister!!!!!
5 comments:
I hope for the crazy hair as well. Ava's was just so fun! It made her stand out from all the other little girls. I'm way excited to see how beautiful this new little girl is going to be.
Ava is so dang cute! I just know your next little gal is gonna be beautiful too!
I am so glad you posted those! Those pictures are to cute to not be seen again and again! I hope your next girl has hair just like Ava's!
Oh my goodness! Madie's hair is not even close to tying with Ava's poofiness--I love it!
Just look how big she's gotten! Love the hair!
Post a Comment