Thursday, April 8, 2010

Easter fun!

The cousins are ready to go HUNT...

LET'S GET GOING...


Grandma's house has lots of fun areas out front to hide eggs.
Ooooo, look what we have!



There is NO way to get these 3 to look at the camera and smile
at the same time....frustrating! Oh well, they are all so dang cute still!
Kael, Ava & Kiera
We spent the last two weekends up in WA, one for Liam's blessing and the next for Easter & my sister coming home from UT for her Spring Break.
Lots of fun with the family, but unfortunatly Ava was really sick the 1st weekend and
I got her sickness and was yucky the 2nd one. But my Mommy took great care of me and let me rest alot!
Tomorrow I'll try to post pics of my preggo belly, cause it's growing! In just 2 1/2 weeks I'll know what we are having.....so excited!
(See post below for cute pics of my new nephew & Ava)





3 comments:

Audra said...

Looks like a ton of fun. Cousins are the best and it is cute to see them together.

Can't wait to hear the news!

Cavan, Sarah, KaeLynn said...

I am so glad that you guys got to be with family for Easter. It is so nice to share it with family. That is to bad you guys were so sick. It always seem to happen like that! It is about time to get together. We are overdue for a hang out!

Jill and Travis said...

Oh my goodness, I love the picture of Ava marching out to hunt eggs--so determined!