Monday, July 19, 2010

Detroit Lake, OR....last camping trip for the summer, hooray!

So a couple months ago I booked this camping trip thinking I'd still be in good condition
to camp, well when it came time I was dreadidng it after our family reunion trip the week before. But it's much better when you have a husband who is willing to do it all.
We had fun, found a decent beach area to play at and even though the water was a bit chilly, Ava loved swimming in it.
And it was such a gorgeous lake surrounded by trees and mountians, the weather was also
very agreeable after a hot week in Portland.

Here are our bathing beauties (oh to be able to lay on ones tummy...6 weeks 1 day).


It was supposed to be some Sailboat event, but we saw maybe 10 or so, still a cool sight.



Mommy & Ava
Ava did not want to leave, we spent Saturday and a couple hours on Sunday at the water playing, it was a good weekend.
Just hate having to pack it all and then unpack and clean it all up!
Fun times!

(This all happened last weekend, I'm trying to catch up!)



1 comment:

Cavan, Sarah, KaeLynn said...

It looks so pretty there! Sorry we missed it!