lake up in WA to celebrate Cavan's Birthday (Happy Birthday today!!!)
Their parents own a boat and we got to take a little ride in it, Ava's
1st ride to be exact. She was having a blast riding in the boat.
Oh but I held her tight, didn't need her to go flying.
Our friend Cavan (Birthday Boy) with his niece and nephew.

Oh Wilson! He's their cute Boxer.
Oh Wilson! He's their cute Boxer.
to have her out there. Thankfully we weren't going to fast, but they still did some good bouncing and Ava looked like she was getting some whiplash.
They had to stop once because her shoe came off or she took it off.
It was a great day and we stayed cool playing by the water all day.
Thanks for the invite Dovers!!!! Enjoy all your Mt Dew...hahaha.
5 comments:
FUN!
That looks like so much fun! Why did they never invite you when I was there? :(
Oh what a fun day! Glad you guys could make it! Lets do it again sometime!
What a nice way to spend the day. I'm jealous we don't have places to do that here. I mean it's not like you can just go out to an almost non existing "Lake Mead" these days. (that water is gross) ;-)
She looks like she had so much fun
What a fun day! That really would have been...exciting...if she had flown off the boat. I am glad you held onto her! :) And her princess room is so cute! I love it.
Post a Comment