Friday, August 13, 2010

Ava's NEW room!

We decided to kick Ava out of her room and give her the bigger Guest room, so when baby comes all the crib stuff matches the walls/decor in the smaller room and baby can just be in there...well eventually.
We didn't want to paint this room again, it's been done like 3 times since we've owned the house....it's had some pretty scary colors that we chose, sadly.
So I found some cute wall decor, love Vinyl decals, so easy to use and remove.
And I got the idea for the tulle swag from some blog, I think it turned out cute, quite girly!

And for some reason, she actually plays in her new room more than she ever
did in the other one. It's kind of nice!

We had to find her a new dresser, so found her a used one on Craiglist, but still in good shape.

Now I just need to get rid of the black curtains and find some pink ones and have Jeremy
build some shelves over the bookcase to put pics on.
Easy enough!
And she was more than happy to take over "Aunt Lissa's room"...which she kept telling me.




My happy Girl!!!




4 comments:

Melissa said...

I'm glad my room is no longer empty! It looks adorable. Maybe Ava likes that room better because it is a closer walk to your bedroom in the middle of the night! Jk! I'm glad she likes

Audra said...

LOVE IT. I would play in that room more too!

Cavan, Sarah, KaeLynn said...

I can't believe it's time to really prepare for baby Mya! Where did the time go? I love Ava's new room!

Sarah said...

Fit for a princess. Very cute!