We had a Birthday party for Jer's coworker to go to on Saturday and he happens to live just past the Temple. On the way home, we decided Ava needed to see the temple and she wanted to as well. Glad we stopped!
Can you tell she was excited???
It was cute to watch her take in this beautiful, sacred place. She just kept staring up at the tall spires. There is a gold statue on top (info for those non-LDS followers) who represents Angel Moroni, Ava kept calling him Joseph Smith. Not even sure where that came from.

Ava & Mommy....can't get this girl to hold still.

My big 37 week bump...it's so much bigger looking when I'm standing.
Ava & Daddy, enjoying all the views.
Today after church Jeremy was nice and took Ava for a walk so Mommy could nap in peace. When they got back they decided to lay in the shade and check out the clouds in the sky.
It was cute to watch her take in this beautiful, sacred place. She just kept staring up at the tall spires. There is a gold statue on top (info for those non-LDS followers) who represents Angel Moroni, Ava kept calling him Joseph Smith. Not even sure where that came from.
Ava & Mommy....can't get this girl to hold still.
My big 37 week bump...it's so much bigger looking when I'm standing.
But as we were leaving, Ava asked if we were going inside. We told her no, because we
weren't in church clothes and she'd have to be really, really quiet. The poor gal burst into tears, she was just devastated. I wanted to cry with her, it was so sweet. I can't wait for the day to take her into the Temple and have her feel the Spirit that is in there.
It was quite cute and they stayed out there like that for awhile. Mommy enjoyed the peace, but had trouble sleeping anyways.
to meet Baby Mya and see what she looks like, I keep expecting her to look like Ava, though I know she probably won't. Finally got all the baby clothes unpacked and cleaned and ready to go. Now I just need to pack my hospital bag and I think we are set to go. We took down all the baby gear yesterday and Ava has been having a blast using them for her baby dolls. I don't think she gets how soon baby will be here, since she's taken so long to grow, but she did tell me the other day that "Mommy is getting so big, baby sister is growing." Thanks. She has a new phrase that cracks me up...when she's trying to tell you something and can't think of the right word, she'll pause and then laugh and say "I can't say." Love my girl (most of the time)!
6 comments:
How precious she is! The faith of these little ones is so inspiring.
Isn't it so fun to get down all the baby stuff and daydream about when you can finally put the baby in it? Can't wait to meet little Mya!!
How cute is that? I'm glad you stopped too! Now she will remember that day when she sings that song.
Children can feel what we sometimes take for granted. Thanks Sweetie for sharing that experience. It brought tears to my eyes. See ya next week!! Can't wait! Mom
What a cutie!! She is going to be a great big sister!!
8 days?! Holy cow! That is so soon! Yay! I'm so excited for you! Mya is going to be beautiful and have so much fun growing up with Ava! good luck with everything!
What beautiful pictures. Less than a week until delivery....how exciting. I'm so anxious for you ;-) but I always love delivery day. What an adorable name too. I love Mya. Keep us posted on how you're doing.
Post a Comment