Sunday, September 19, 2010
Calling all Crafty Ladies!
So I'm the "Enrichment" Leader at church and need some help from the crafty ladies out there. We were going to do a "Super Saturday", but it's not going to work out this year. But we might do a crafty night for our November activity. So I'm looking for easy, yet fun & cute crafts to do that require little time. Vinyl lettering is always a hit, I've seen a few cute ideas. But does anyone have any new, awesome ideas for crafts? I'm so brain dead right now, I need all the help I can get. Thankfully there are lots of websites out there with ideas also. Thanks for any ideas you can give!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Shanda and I thought maybe you could find someone who would make cards with the ladies--from stamping up or close to my heart? Or how about a make-over with someone who does MaryKay? All for free, of course!
I always liked the non-crafty activities, too. How to change your own oil (or just your tires), how to start a book club, writing tips, etc.
Might be fun to learn how to cook some type of Indian cuisine, start a book club like she mentioned, or maybe have a game night, where people bring games, such as Scattergories, Balderdash, Pictionary (always hilarious with a group) Taboo, Charades, etc.
I've gotten into decoupage! Of course that takes a lot of supplies. There are many cute ideas on the internet.
You can make eye-spy bags with toys(junk) you already have around the house. Just get the plastic at walmart(cheepest place) I can give you the directions its really easy and takes only a little time. I have lots of ideas let me know if you need more
Look here lots of ideas
http://coronadoreliefsociety.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment